Our Navy & White Giller has classic boat shoe good looks while giving you all day comfort in a dry, non-slip design. Twelve gills along the side of the shoe (more than any other brand) quickly drains water. If you spend your day washing boats, standing in knee deep water on an oyster bed or just bumming around town, the Giller is the perfect shoe for you. Enjoy!
We recommend sizing down if you are a half-size.
Classic Loafer / Boat Shoe / Deck Shoe / Driver Shoe
- The Giller. We named it this because of the gills on the sides of the shoe. There are 12 gills to disperse water rapidly. These gills also serve as natural flex points for the shoe to enhance comfort when walking.
- Marine Grade Construction. Unlike leather deck shoes, the Tucket Giller is designed to fully submerge in water and dry fast.
- Water Friendly. This shoe is made to wear sockless so you can walk in water. Canvas or leather deck shoes will fill with water, become heavy, pull from your feet and take multiple days to fully dry. Sandals will slip off your feet when walking through knee deep water.
- Fast Draining. We built in 24 drain holes with a unibody construction. This is the fastest draining and drying boat shoe available today. It takes days for a canvas or leather deck shoe to dry. The Tucket Giller drains instantly and can be dried with the simple wipe of towel.
- Patent Pending Outsole. Tucket has developed a unique outsole made up of multiple pods that readily channel large volumes of water. Each pod has a set of angled treads that are counter-angled to the next tread. This makes for superior grip no matter which direction your force demands.
- Slip Resistant. Boater tested and proven. This proprietary tread material has passed slip testing for occupational footwear.
- EVA Footbed. This is the same material most athletic shoe brands use. This makes for superior comfort under foot and helps significantly reduce foot fatigue.
- Lightweight. One shoe in size 11 weighs only 8.4 ounces. Compared to a popular leather deck shoe which weighs 14 ounces. Plus, wet or dry, the Tucket Giller does not change weight. Once wet, a canvas or leather deck shoe will weigh significantly more.
- Slip On. Easy entry.
- Proudly Made in the USA!
- Hand Wash with mild soap and warm water.
- Dries in Seconds. Just wipe off and wear. Even if you don't wipe it off it will dry very quickly, unlike canvas or leather deck shoes which will stay wet for days.
- Odor Resistant. If you get a hint of an odor simply wash with mild soap and water.
- Shoe Laces. Take caution when pulling on the laces. They are strictly for decoration and not designed to tighten the shoe. Pulling up aggressively could damage your shoe.
Love the shoe, the overall look and design, however they are just not that comfortable on my feet. I think it's the holes in the footbed designed for drainage, cause a strange feeling on my food when walking. I'm hoping maybe a liner will help with this
It took me some time to break them in, but once they were broken-in they became my favorite work shoes.
Fantastic wet wear shoe.......boat, surf, streams......great customer service!
My feet have constant aches in them and I feel that they fit as perfect as possible. I do like the look and ability to clean. I like the idea and style and have had plenty of compliments while wearing
When you are on the water safety is always an important issue.My Tucket Gillers allow me to focus on everything else. I have never had such consistent slip control on a variety of surfaces. And the shoes ability to rapidly expel water and dry is great ! All that and they look and feel wonderful.
I love this shoe.
I bought my first pair a few months ago. I where them on my boat all the time. If they get soaking wet...they drain in seconds and are dry within minutes. They are a must for EVERY boater!!!! 100% satisfied.
I order these for the above ground pool. They fit just right, I find i'm wearing them in & around the pool. in the house, in the yard. Order one day was here in about four but it was over the weekend. so quick delivery I'm glad I found the ad in Florida's Costial angler magazine .Now they will be with me when we head to the beach great shoe