On the dock or at the beach, wherever water comes into play our Giller design shines! Our patented fast draining system allows water to quickly exit keeping your feet dry and happy. Concerned about a bit of mud or sand, just pull them off your feet and hose them down. A quick wipe with a towel and you're ready to go.
We recommend sizing down if you are a half-size.
Classic Loafer / Boat Shoe / Deck Shoe / Driver Shoe
- The Giller. We named it this because of the gills on the sides of the shoe. There are 12 gills to disperse water rapidly. These gills also serve as natural flex points for the shoe to enhance comfort when walking.
- Marine Grade Construction. Unlike leather boat shoes, the Tucket Giller is designed to fully submerge in water and dry fast.
- Water Friendly. This shoe is made to wear sockless so you can walk in water. Canvas or leather boat shoes will fill with water, become heavy, pull from your feet and take multiple days to fully dry. Sandals will slip off your feet when walking through knee deep water.
- Fast Draining. We built in 24 drain holes with a unibody construction. This is the fastest draining and drying boat shoe available today. It takes days for a canvas or leather boat shoe to dry. The Tucket Giller drains instantly and can be dried with the simple wipe of towel.
- Patent Pending Outsole. Tucket has developed a unique outsole made up of multiple pods that readily channel large volumes of water. Each pod has a set of angled treads that are counter-angled to the next tread. This makes for superior grip no matter which direction your force demands.
- Slip Resistant. Boater tested and proven. This proprietary tread material has passed slip testing for occupational footwear.
- EVA Footbed. This is the same material most athletic shoe brands use. This makes for superior comfort under foot and helps significantly reduce foot fatigue.
- Lightweight. One shoe in size 11 weighs only 8.4 ounces. Compared to a popular leather boat shoe which weighs 14 ounces. Plus, wet or dry, the Tucket Giller does not change weight. Once wet, a canvas or leather boat shoe will weigh significantly more.
- Slip On. Easy entry.
- Proudly Made in the USA!
- Hand Wash with mild soap and warm water.
- Dries in Seconds. Just wipe off and wear. Even if you don't wipe it off it will dry very quickly, unlike canvas or leather boat shoes which will stay wet for days.
- Odor Resistant. If you get a hint of an odor simply wash with mild soap and water.
I've gotten really bad blisters on my heels and as it isn't a leather that will soften or relax, I'm not sure if they will get "broken in". In addition, I wish there were more arch support. Will, Please contact us directly and let's see if we can be of help. Please call 1-844-438-7938. Thanks, Dennis
Got these to wear surf fishing. First day out of the box they felt "weird" and I thought I had made a bad choice....but....after wearing them around the house for a couple hours they fit my feet perfectly and seemed to have shaped themselves to MY foot. Think they will be a great replacement for my old crocs that I have lost a thousand times in the surf.
When I first put them on I was wearing socks and thought the were very comfortable, but when I went sockless, they were even better. I did find that the first time I wore them for an extended amount of time they rubbed a blister on my foot so I am getting used to them with socks. I really can't wait until we have warmer weather to wear them on the boat like so many others have commented on.
I ordered a pair from a third party retailer which had problems with the sole coming off. I contacted Tuckett customer service to inform of the problem and they explained that they knew of the problem and had corrected it at the factory and that all pairs that had the problem should have been taken out of retail stock. They have completely addressed the problem with the sole in production at the factory. Long story short, without any questions asked they sent me a brand new pair, free of the defect, at no charge to me and apologized for the inconvenience. I received the new pair a couple days later and have been wearing them almost daily ever since. I love these shoes. They are very comfortable and suit my needs perfectly. I wear them on the boat, fishing, around the house, doing yard work, etc. I even wear them out for dinner and for other casual outings, which my old crocs would not be able to be worn for such purposes. They are a perfect replacement for my old crocs for fishing and boating because they do not slip like the crocs when wet and do not track as much dirt and mud on the boat like the crocs did. Very pleased with Tuckett, they have earned my business for a second pair which I will be asking for from my wife for Christmas.
Absolute perfect fit (ordered 1/2 size smaller as recommended.) Great non-slip sole and so easy to clean up after a fishing trip. Just hose them off. Change out of the dirty fishing clothes, slip on a pair of linen slacks and a clean polo and these shoes are fine for heading out to the local establishments.
I am able to walk all around my boat when it is wet without worrying about slipping. Could not do that with Croc's on. Plus they look great.
Ordered these for my fiancé as he is an avid fisherman and we are on the boat a lot. Crocs were not a great choice and flip flops haven't been great. He really likes the style and they're comfortable. Good quality.
I needed something for the boat. I'm tired of other shoes getting soaked with salt water and then smelling bad! These work great and drain all the water out and dry pretty fast! I quick clean when I get home and they are ready to go! Thanks!!
Shoe looks good and fits great.
I purchased the new boat/turf shoe and am very pleased with the fit, comfort and practicality of the product. I will wear these shoes for boating, and their soft soles are perfect on wooden decks, and the drainage holes throughout the shoes will provide for quick drying when wet