On the dock or at the beach, wherever water comes into play our Giller design shines! Our patented fast draining system allows water to quickly exit keeping your feet dry and happy. Concerned about a bit of mud or sand, just pull them off your feet and hose them down. A quick wipe with a towel and you're ready to go.
Classic Loafer / Boat Shoe / Deck Shoe / Driver Shoe
- We named our shoe The Giller because of the gills on the sides of the shoe. There are 12 gills to disperse water rapidly. These gills also serve as natural flex points for the shoe to enhance comfort when walking.
- Unlike leather deck shoes, the Tucket Giller is designed to fully submerge in water and dry fast.
- This shoe is made to wear sockless so you can walk in water. Canvas or leather deck shoes will fill with water, become heavy, pull from your feet and take multiple days to fully dry. Sandals will slip off your feet when walking through knee deep water.
- We built in 24 drain holes with a unibody construction. This is the fastest draining and drying boat shoe available today. It takes days for a canvas or leather deck shoe to dry. The Tucket Giller drains instantly and can be dried with the simple wipe of towel.
- Tucket has developed a unique patent pending outsole made up of multiple pods that readily channel large volumes of water. Each pod has a set of angled treads that are counter-angled to the next tread. This makes for superior grip no matter which direction your force demands.
- Slip Resistant. Boater tested and proven. This proprietary tread material has passed slip testing for occupational footwear.
- EVA Footbed. This is the same material most athletic shoe brands use. This makes for superior comfort under foot and helps significantly reduce foot fatigue.
- One shoe in size 11 weighs only 8.4 ounces. Compared to a popular leather deck shoe which weighs 14 ounces. Plus, wet or dry, the Tucket Giller does not change weight. Once wet, a canvas or leather deck shoe will weigh significantly more.
- Made in the USA!
- Wash with mild soap and warm water.
- Dries in Seconds. Just wipe off and wear. Even if you don't wipe it off it will dry very quickly, unlike canvas or leather deck shoes which will stay wet for days.
- Odor Resistant. If you get a hint of an odor simply wash with mild soap and water.
- Take caution when pulling on the shoe laces. They are strictly for decoration and not designed to tighten the shoe. Pulling up aggressively could damage your shoe.
Ordered these for my fiancé as he is an avid fisherman and we are on the boat a lot. Crocs were not a great choice and flip flops haven't been great. He really likes the style and they're comfortable. Good quality.
I needed something for the boat. I'm tired of other shoes getting soaked with salt water and then smelling bad! These work great and drain all the water out and dry pretty fast! I quick clean when I get home and they are ready to go! Thanks!!
Shoe looks good and fits great.
I purchased the new boat/turf shoe and am very pleased with the fit, comfort and practicality of the product. I will wear these shoes for boating, and their soft soles are perfect on wooden decks, and the drainage holes throughout the shoes will provide for quick drying when wet
These boating shoes are all that they say they are. Comfort fit , good traction and fast drying. I will probably order a second pair .